ABOUT ONLINE LEARNING
ONLINE PROGRAMMES AND DIFFERENT WAYS YOU CAN LEARN.
HERE ARE THE DIFFERENT WAYS YOU CAN LEARN WITH OUR ONLINE PROGRAMMES:
With a "Live Online" English programme you learn completely online. You meet your teacher via Zoom and you learn using virtual books and material.
See our live online English programmes and choose what you prefer.
"E-Learning" courses are online self study courses which students can follow from anywhere in the world.
See our E-learning English courses and choose what you prefer.
MIXED MODE / BLENDED
With a "Mixed Mode/Blended" learning English programme you attend part of the course face2face and part of the course live online.
This is also known as a mixed mode course because it combines 2 different modes of learning.
A Mixed mode/Blended programme will have set dates for face2face and live online learning which students must attend.
It is also possible to include a self study course as part of your mixed mode/blended learning programme.
See our Mixed mode / blended English programmes and choose what you prefer.
With a "Hybrid" English programme students can choose when to attend face2face lessons and when to attend live online. Hybrid learning takes place with a teacher and other students in a physical classroom at English language House and student can join this class either by attending in person or via Zoom.
See our mixed mode / blended English programmes and choose what you prefer.
HERE ARE SOME OF THE COURSE PROGRAMMES WHICH INCLUDE ONLINE LEARNING:
- English O25, English O21, English O15, English O9, English O6, English O4, English OE4, English OE2
- English h25, English h21, English h15
- English b400, English b200, English b90, English b60
- IELTS 25, IELTS 21, IELTS 15, IELTS O6, IELTS OE2
- CAE 25, CAE 21, CAE ft125, CAE O6, CAE OE2
- FCE 25, FCE 21, FCE ft125, FCE O6, FCE OE2
- CPE 25, CPE 21, CPE ft125, CPE O6, CPE OE2
- KET O6, KET OE2
- PET O6, PET OE2
- One2One, Two2One, Three2One
- CELTA mixed mode, CELTA online
- Teacher Training and CPD courses for teachers
HOW STUDENTS LEARN ONLINE:
Student will use one or more VLP (virtual learning platform) to study online. They may use:
- Gmail and/or GoogleDrive
- an E-learning app