HOW TO JOIN ENGLISH LESSONS AT ENGLISH LANGUAGE HOUSE
APPLICATION PROCEDURE TO STUDY ENGLISH AT ENGLISH LANGUAGE HOUSE
Allow 14 days for the full application procedure to be completed and for visa support documentation to be issued, where appropriate. If required, it may be possible to fast track your application but an additional admin. fee is charged for this service.
This procedure if for Face2Face and Live Online English lessons. For e-learning please follow the e-learning enrolment procedure.
ALL STUDENTS SHOULD:
STUDENTS WHO NEED VISA SUPPORT DOCUMENTATION SHOULD:
STUDENTS WHO ARE UNDER 18 SHOULD:
- On their own, complete the Level Test without help.
- With their parents, complete the New Student Registration Form and, if necessary, the Visa Form together.
- Ask their parents to complete the parental consent form and to pay the Registration Fee and, if necessary, the Visa Admin Fee and finally to pay the invoice sent to cover their full fees
BEFORE YOU REGISTER AND MAKE ANY PAYMENTS YOU MUST:
Make sure you have read and are willing to abide by our Terms and Conditions.
- If you are an adult student read the Terms and Conditions for Adult students and the Terms and Conditions for Online Purchases
- If you are a student who is under 18 years old, with your parents, read the Terms and Conditions for Under 18s and the Terms and Conditions for Online Purchases
- You can check to find out if you need a visa and what you have to do in order to apply for a study-visit-visa.
- Then read our information for visa students and our advice for visa students before you complete the Visa form and pay the Visa admin fee.