ABOUT THE FREE CLASS BOOKING FEE:
WHAT IS THE FREE CLASS BOOKING FEE?
Students who pay the £49 booking fee for Free Live Online Lessons will get:
- priority entry to the live online virtual classroom
- gives students access to the digital material they will use during their lessons eg course book and extra learning resources; students can use this in their own time for up to 4 months. You can see the digital resources here: https://www.pearson.com/english/catalogue/general-english/roadmap/components.html
Students who pay the £50 booking fee for Free lessons at English Language House will pay:
- the £20 refundable deposit. Students will get this back if they come to a minimum of 80% of the lessons.
- the £30 materials fee. This is to pay for the materials that students will use and keep after each lesson.
DO ALL STUDENTS HAVE TO PAY THIS?
- Students who join the Free Live Online lessons do not have to pay the booking fee, if they do not want to. They will still get an invitation to join the our Zoom room for the live online free lessons but they will be admitted into the room on a first come first serve basis, if there is space for them in the virtual classroom.
- Students who join the Free lessons at English Language House must all pay the booking fee.
HOW DO STUDENTS PAY THE FREE CLASS BOOKING FEE?
Students can pay the Free class booking fee:
- For Free Live Online Courses here: https://www.elhuk.com/store/p316/FreeClasses.html
- For the Free face2face Course in our classrooms at ELH here: https://www.elhuk.com/store/p275/FreeClasses.html
Please see our terms and conditions for full details of cancellation, variation and refgunds.