FREE CLASSES WITH CELTA TRAINEES
WHO CAN JOIN?
Adult Students who are Elementary or Intermediate level.
WHEN ARE THE LESSONS?
The lessons take place at the same time as the CELTA teacher training course.
- Lessons will usually take place mid week.
- Sometimes lessons will be in the mornings (between 9:00-11:00 GMT), sometimes in the afternoon (between 13:00-15:00 GMT), and sometimes in the evenings (between 18:00-20.00 GMT).
- Sometimes lessons will be every day (ie Monday to Friday) and sometimes they may be on one or two days per week.
The exact days and times of the lessons will depend of the type of teacher training course we run (eg full time, part time, or online) and the number of trainee teachers we have; but we will always offer students a minimum of 15 x 45 min lessons per course.
WHO WILL TEACH THESE LESSON?
The teachers for most of the lessons will be "trainee teachers" who are following the Cambridge University CELTA teacher training course. Sometimes the lessons will be with with qualified teachers who will teach lessons so that the trainee teachers can observe them.
HOW TO BOOK:
- If you are not an ELH student we will need to assess your level before you pay the booking fee to join the course; so please do not pay anything yet.
- You must be 18 years old or over to join this class. We cannot accept students who are Under 18.
- We do not ask you to pay for the lessons but we may ask you to pay a "Free Class Booking Fee".
WHAT IS THE BOOKING FEE?
Please read about the Free Class booking fee before you pay.
- Students who join the Free Live Online lessons in a virtual classroom must pay the booking fee to join. The booking fee will give students priority admission to the Zoom room and Access to the digital courses book and materials we will use during the lessons.
- Students who join the Free face2face lessons in a physical classroom at English Language House will pay a £20 Refundable deposit, which they will get back if they attend 80% or more of the course, and a £30 materials fee, which covers the cost of the learning materials that the students can keep.
HOW TO PAY:
After students complete the booking form they can choose and pay below: