HOW TO JOIN ENGLISH LESSONS AT ENGLISH LANGUAGE HOUSE
HOW TO APPLY TO STUDY ENGLISH AT ELH
Follow these easy steps to join Elh and improve your English:
IF YOU DO NOT NEED A VISA TO STUDY ENGLISH IN ENGLAND
IF YOU NEED A VISA TO STUDY ENGLISH IN ENGLAND
HOW WE HELP NEW STUDENTS WHO WANT TO JOIN AN ENGLISH LANGUAGE COURSE
If you are a new student we will usually ask you to do an initial assessment so that we can find out
- your current English language level
- your current English language needs
- your long term goals in English
HOW WE ASSESS YOUR ENGLISH
To assess your English language level and needs:
- we will arrange to speak to you via Facetime, WhatsApp or Zoom and conduct an oral interview and
- we will send you a link for a written level test which you should complete.
BEFORE YOU REGISTER AND JOIN ENGLISH LESSONS WITH A TEACHER..
If you are an adult student:
- Read the Terms and Conditions for Adult students
- Complete the New Student Registration Form
- Pay the Registration Fee
BEFORE YOU REGISTER AND STUDY ENGLISH IN YOUR OWN TIME WITHOUT A TEACHER ...
If you would like to join one of our E-Learning courses and study in your own time without a teacher you can:
E-learning courses are self study courses which students can join from anywhere in the world. Students access each course via an app. and have access to the learning material for up to 6 months.
IF YOU NEED ELH TO FIND ACCOMMODATION FOR YOU IN MILTON KEYNES:
IF YOU NEED ELH TO PROVIDE DOCUMENTS SO YOU CAN APPLY FOR A VISA TO STUDY ENGLISH IN ENGLAND AT ENGLISH LANGUAGE HOUSE
JOIN OUR NEXT OPEN DAY AND FIND OUT MORE ABOUT ELH
You can attend a Free Open day Online to find out more about our courses and ask any question you have. If you would like to join us for our next Open day please let us know.
FORMS YOU MAY NEED TO USE WHEN YOU APPLY TO JOIN ENGLISH LESSONS: