HOW TO BOOK AN ONLINE COURSE:
BEFORE YOU BOOK
- See the timetable of Live Online lessons and E-learning courses available
- See the price per hour for live online lessons and the cost of the E-Learning courses.
- If you want to book Live Online lessons see if you are entitled to a discount.
- Look at our Special Offers and see if you are interested in one of these.
- Make an initial enquiry here and we can contact you and speak to you to help you decide. Alternatively you can join us in our ELH Office Zoom room to find out about our courses and ask any questions you have.
CHOOSE YOUR ONLINE COURSE:
There are two types of online courses that are available:
TO BOOK YOUR COURSE:
- Read the Terms and Conditions for online purchases and
- Read the Terms and Conditions for Under 18s if you are booking lessons for a student who is under 18 years old
- Complete the Online Enrolment Form
- Complete the Parental Consent Form if you are booking lessons for a student who is under 18 years old
- Pay the Enrolment Fee for live online lessons
- If you know what to pay you can pay the Live Online Course Fee. Alternatively ask ELH to send you an invoice.