HOW TO BECOME AN ELH HOMESTAY PROVIDER
- Do you live in Milton Keynes?
- Do you have a nice, clean house with a spare room or two?
- Do you like meeting people from all over the world?
- Would you like to host very nice foreign students from very nice families abroad?
- Would you like to be able to choose when and for how long you host each time?
- Then let us know.
WHAT TO DO NEXT:
If you are interested in becoming a homestay provider you:
- should complete the Homestay Provider Application Form so that we can process your application.
- our accommodation officer will contact you to arrange an initial meeting and discuss the requirements and remuneration in more details.
- sign the homestay agreement and
- start hosting Elh students who choose to stay in your home.
ABOUT HOMESTAY PROVISION:
Homestay provision is mostly offered to adult students. However sometimes it may also be available to students who are under 18 years old, but only if the student's parents request this.
Homestay provision is available to Elh students while they are studying at English Language House. Homestay for students is provided with an English speaking family:
- in a clean and tidy home in Milton Keynes
- in a single study bedroom which will have a bed, a wardrobe, a chair, a desk, natural light, heating.