TEACHER TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT COURSES AT ENGLISH LANGUAGE HOUSE
Much has changed since Covid and we are taking steps to ensure that when we open our doors to physical classrooms once more, everyone will be able to feel safe. English Language House will always follow the government guidelines to ensure that our staff and students can feel safe and can carry on learning.
You can see here how we work from now on.
- The CELTA Course - this an initial teacher training course which will train you to teach English to international students. It is recognised all over the world and most reputable employers will require this in order to consider your application to work for them.
- The Delta Course - this a post graduate teacher training course for teachers who have already gained an initial qualification and have 2 or more years experience teaching English to international students.
- Introduction to TEFL - this is a short course which will introduce you to "TEFL" (Teaching of English as a Foreign Language) and give you a taste of the basic principals, methodology and techniques when teaching English to international students.
- Training for Overseas Teachers - this course aims to help practicing overseas teachers improve their techniques when teaching English in their classrooms.
- EAL Training for UK Teachers - this course is suitable for qualified teachers teaching in schools as well as CELTA qualified teachers who intend to teach in schools.
- Bespoke Training for Groups of Teachers - this course is tailor made for a group of teachers who need to learn how to teach English as an additional language in a more effective way.