EXAM SAFETY AND SECURTY
The risk of Covid may mean that we are able to accept a limited number of candidates per examination room in order to maintain social distancing. Examinations will take place only if Covid regulations allow and it is safe for staff and candidates.
The ELH Open Examination Centre, Milton Keynes will mostly run Exams during the following months:
If you are a group of 10 candidates or more and you want to sit the same Cambridge exam on the same date the Elh Open Examination centre can run the exam you required on a day and date you select from the Cambridge exam dates.
For a larger groups of candidates it may be possible for the Elh Open Examination centre to conduct the Cambridge exams at a venue of your choice.
Please contact us for more information.
When Covid restrictions are in place the following rules will apply:
Please read the Exam safety notice before you come to the exam. It contains important information about what will happen on the examination day.
- Must sign the location and health check form 24 hours before you arrive for your exam
- Must wear a face mask on arrival and throughout the day
- Must keep 2 metres apart,
- Must not share.
- Must bring their own pens, pencils, sanitiser gel, sanitiser wipes, and other stationary.
- See details on how to book an exam here
- Test your English online with Cambridge English.
- Try an Exam with a Cambridge English pretesting session completely FREE of charge at English Language House and find what your score for the exam will be.
DATES FOR 2023:
The 2023 Cambridge Exam Dates here will be here as soon as these have been confirmed by Cambridge.