At a Glance
- Level: CEFR A2 - B2 | IELTS 3 - 6 | TOEFL iBT: 32 - 45
- Number of Lessons: 15 (Digital); 15 (Blended) at each level
- Lesson Duration: Approx. 45 mins (Digital) ; Approx. 50 mins (Blended)
- Key Content: IELTS Skill Areas - Giving opinions, reasons and examples; Signposting; Dealing with complex questions; Clarifying; Avoiding repetition; Correcting a mistake; Giving yourself time to think; Preparing a talk; Agreeing and disagreeing; Generalizing
- 15 digital lessons at each level covering Academic IELTS Speaking, plus 15 blended lessons for classroom use.
- Unscripted, realistic IELTS Speaking interviews with non-native speakers as core input.
- Short lectures that focus on the key sections of the speaking exam.
- Focused practice sections for pronunciation with record and play back functionality.
- Speaking tasks with record and play back functionality, and full annotated model answers for comparison.