At a Glance
- Level: CEFR A2 – B2 | IELTS 3 - 6 | TOEFL® iBT 32 - 45*
- Number of Lessons: 15 at each level (Digital)
- Lesson Duration: Approx. 60 mins
- Key Content: IELTS Skill Areas – Organizing ideas; Structuring writing (Introductions, Overviews, Main Paragraphs); Sentence structure; Showing contrast; Linking information; Avoiding repetition; Checking your work
- 15 lessons at each level covering Academic IELTS Writing.
- Animated tutorials and skill summaries to help learners understand the exam format and task-types for writing.
- Language focus sections to increase knowledge of IELTS-related vocabulary, and grammatical structures that will improve both range and accuracy.
- Structured writing skills practice sections that ensure students know how to meet the criteria of the tasks, and help them produce clear and coherent pieces of writing.
- Clear writing models, with explanations included in every lesson as part of skills practice, or the testing cycle.